VALID PEACEFUL EUPHORIC SELF EUTHANASIA

Like the SE leaders, Dignitas, and Final Exit, I support suffering people's right to a peaceful dignified passing when they choose.. I've designed EUPHORIC SE equipment that I'm pursuing patenting and selling worldwide.

Dignitas in Switzerland costs about $20,000, while my design may cost under $100; giving all people dignity.

Here, I'm looking for filmmakers who support SE and would film SE by my design.. Eventually of myself.. I'm in my 60's with advancing medical challenges and too much pain.. I'd like to help others showing how well it works.

As I become known in SE circles, others may volunteer before me.. Most suicide laws are that one can't advise or support SE.. Filming hasn't been prosecuted.

Selling of my designs could easily bring 100's of K yearly.. then possibly millions.. I would also consider partnering in that endeavor.

Now I don't have backing to pay filmmakers.. But they could profit from the film's ownership, and recognition as a leading strong smart supporter of the basic human right to self determination.. If all is successful, many suffering people worldwide could become a film or series passing peacefully sharing their life stories and final days.. Touching many viewer's souls.

Please reply only if you truly understand and support valid SE.

Thank you . . . Walter . . . Peace & Blessings

Last edited:
Back