stupid question about pinnacle studio 16

ok so i apologize in advance if this question sounds stupid. i have a canon t2i which im sure most of ypu are speaware shoots in a mov file format. i was looking for a editing software that excepts mov format which was told.pinnacle did. but when i went to buy it the specs didnt specify so my.question is does pinnacle except mov format for editing? sorry about grammer typing on a phone my bad

I started editing on Pinnacle Studio 11, but quickly moved onto Premiere so my reccomendations is to try Premiere Elements or perhaps even Premiere Pro which does accept .mov....

In short I don't know if Pinnacle would accept it, though I don't remember the older version accepting a wide range of files. Considering .mov is a well known file type you would think they would make it a feature to acknowledge it works. Could try emailing support

ya i went through the website. it doesnt say they do or dont. so i assume they dont honestly which i find odd being its standard format for majority dslrs. and i think your right adobe looks,like the way to go

Yeah it does look like it should (in my initial comment I actually hadn't looked yet for myself) though I do believe Adobe is much better and that's from a lot of experience on both Pinnacle and Premiere (they're the main two edit systems ive used)

Back