• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Draw My Life Parody

Just a very short comedy sketch. Please let me have that sexy feedback! :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAg7wRLo0eg

It's like a meme or something about people's lives, where they use a bunch of timelapsed drawings on a whiteboard, over a narration. I think it's mostly for big youtube stars, but I could be wrong. I've only seen two or three myself, but I've seen them on some channels from time to time.

Despite a nice beginning, it seemed to be stretching a little material over too great a time frame.

And the "blood" was orange!
Tomato sauce? Not ketchup?

Although I am impressed with you not appearing to get any on the carpet. :)

Where's the V.O. come from (nice that it is)? That's not you, is it?

Last edited:
I apologize.

no need to apologize. i'm doing a shoot on the 16th, apparently this is something in need to give more attention.

i found some fake blood on amazon but it can stain skin and clothes

Last edited:
That WAS me in the VO. The blood was corn syrup and food dye. I wouldn't say it was orange, I just think it was a little brighter than it should've been. I'm going to darken it the next time I use it, I think blood's a little darker than that. Anyway, my hands are still stained from doing this

so what do ya'll think of my drawing skills? How bout it? Think I can be a famous painter one day?

Illustrator.

Yes, famous in your child's K - 2 classes.
About third grade is when their skills exceed what we've seen here. :lol:

I'm selling a house this spring.
You can come paint the interior walls with me! :yes:

But you can't use blood.
Just semi-gloss latex.

Haha, nice. I have seen a few of those, they are always pop ups, and then the person starts talking about how to get skinny fast or get girls or something.

Haha, nice. I have seen a few of those, they are always pop ups, and then the person starts talking about how to get skinny fast or get girls or something.

There's a great channel called Asapscience that uses this style, only they talk about science facts. That inspired it a little more than the Draw My Life vids.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how popular the meme is. I just came up with the joke, shot it, improvised a Voice-over, and hoped people laugh at it.

Back