Another advertisement, who wants to be in it folks?

Even if you don’t win, there is no way any of the judges will forget your submission, ever.
You have gone to a place there is just no coming back from, and done it well on top of it.

It’s a thing of beauty really.

-Thanks-

with youtube and some of the advanced ad placement techniques (head end cable systems late night programing etc.. ) its a good spot for the desired demographic in the right time slot.

We hadn't pre-empt a demographic, only assuming from what i research i had from their past commercials. I was somewhat testing their boundaries.

Let's see, eh.

Last edited:
Heck yeah it is.

If I saw that late one night on cable TV, there wouldn’t be a chance in hell I would forget the brand.
At 1st I would think I hallucinated it, but then it would be the water cooler topic/ must see the next day.

Win or not, you can bet somewhere out there is a brand that wishes that spot was theirs.

-Thanks-

I believe it's stated that the material, once submitted, is property of the brand.

Yes but I believe that if they want to use them they still have to buy the spot for whatever the agreed upon 'prize' price was.

If you go through older entries on the blog you will actually see examples of companies coming back after a month or two and buying more submissions because they liked them so much (and it's probably still a crazy good deal for them).

Yes but I believe that if they want to use them they still have to buy the spot for whatever the agreed upon 'prize' price was.

If you go through older entries on the blog you will actually see examples of companies coming back after a month or two and buying more submissions because they liked them so much (and it's probably still a crazy good deal for them).

True.

Although, it's a perhaps shame for those who want to use their material collectively in their "Showreel".

iI read this thread from the staff..

A couple of my actors have asked if they can put segments of the commercials they appeared in on their reel. I'm guessing this would fall under the same embargo rule …

o

o Staff Tim Breslin
o
Actually, no - that's legit. As long as it's in a reel, preferably not the whole spot.

Back