• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seeking talented Screenwriter

Hi there

My name is Sophie Boyce, I direct films with our company Esbi Film Studios, a production team of 16-18 year olds.

Currently, we are looking for a screenwriter who can produce us a high-quality script. If we decided to make the film, it would be entered for film festivals all over UK and America.

We are on a low budget, so there would be no payment, therefore we are looking for somebody who will work for credit. If the film then makes money, some sort of payment could be figured out.

If you are interested in working with us, please e-mail esbifilms@hotmail.co.uk
There we can discuss what kind of script we're looking for (whether it's one you've already written, or one that we can work out together).

To see our website and our work, please visit
www.youtube.com/esbifilmstudios
www.myspace.com/esbifilms
www.esbi-films.com

Hope to hear from you!
Esbi Film Studios :)

What rights would the screenwriter retain should you decide not to make it? It sounds as though you're looking to option a script. If I were to spend weeks, perhaps months writing a high-quality script that you decided not to produce, you bet your bottom line that I would keep the copyright.

Back