• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for Short Horror Scripts

We are set to begin filming our first short on October 8th. It will be a zombie horror film. I am looking for other short horror scripts. The following are ideas for what I am looking for.

1. Paranormal
2. Possession
3. Slasher
4. Vampire/Monster
5. Witchcraft
6. Action Horror
7. Psychological Horror
8. Sci-fi Horror
9. Any other interesting horror scripts with twists that haven't been over used.

I am looking for 3 more scripts to give me material to make over the winter. The genres are in no particular order. If you think you have something I'd be interested in leave me the logline and synopsis here or pm me if you prefer.

Thanks for looking!

I read your post and there are three feature length scripts in my possession. The titles are "Nine Night", "the Monsta's" and "Dirty deeds: the bootleg story". If any of these titles grab your attention or find favor in your eyes, please email marcssmith@rocketmail.com. Let's work something out.

Hi,

I have a short horror film that I would be willing to let go for the right price:

My Soul To Take:

Mary is a struggling, middle aged mother who, in her time of need, turns to god for help. Things start to get miraculously better, but did god solve her problems or just make her blind to them?

Send me a message if you want to hear more!

Back