• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cause Of Death

I made this for my documentary class. I hated the class, the professor was joke and didn't know what she was doing.

This was my middle finger to her, I never did another project and still passed the class. She looked like she wanted to puke and one student walked out. It's called Cause Of Death and it's named after the song by Obituary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN2XWKtSFog&list=UUV9qQ-e7BSBqwKryUpDyovA&index=11&feature=plcp

The project consisted of using entirely stock footage, I realize that it looks like it all went together but it did not. I used like 9 different films, and changed all the audio and music.

Last edited:
Yikes that was extremely grotesque. I was a bit squeamish when I watched it but it gets the message through I think, this world can be truly messed up.

I posted another short in the narrative section, I don't think anyone watched it though... I'm trying to get as much attention as I possibly can.

Not bad! Some good clip selection. The beginning seemed to flow a lot better, but it did seem a little random (I'm assume you were just choosing the most graphic clips from the films, as you said, for shock value). Nice use of the Obituary song, though I think I would have liked some even faster edits at that part. Was Traces of Death the one with all the crime scene photos from the 30s (and Anton LaVey in a silly hat)? I think a quick montage of them, blurring to a visual assault could have worked really well there; absolutely brutal and not giving the viewer time enough to even process what they're seeing.

holy...

how many clips did you have to go through i wonder. I'm not sure but it might be the first time I saw someone get shot for real.

And yeah, screw the professor. most of them are jokes.

Back