• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New horror short film.

Thread moved to correct forum. Welcome to the board! I'll try to check out the short later...I have to go to class right now :)

loved it...well shot, good music. Picked up on the Poe influence about 1/3 of the way through.

Pacing was great and editing worked for me. Home run as far as I'm concerned. The makeup at the end looks a bit makeupy though...specifically under the eyes, could have been blended a bit better.

Thanks for the kind words.

We are thinking about putting it out on a couple of festivals.

You´re right about the make up in the end. It looks a bit off.

Hi.

We´ve made a couple of changes to the web site so you can now download a small wmw version and a big quicktime version. You can still watch the film on the site.

Use www.vredefilm.net to get to the download page.

this is really good! I thought the sound was a stand-out, great job on the audio. The acting was also well done. I thought the lighting was a bit off in some of the earlier sequences, but I liked where you ended up at the end (with the blue fog and the flashlight)--artistic. Thanks for posting this. Hopefully more people will check it out and offer feedback.

Back