Hello from Windsor Ontario

Hey guys my name is Ali currently a Uni student taking media and film at the U of Windsor. I enjoy good video games, good movies, good shows, things to do, weed, adventuring, life. I don't really want to ramble on but my hobbies and aspirations in life is music and tv/film. I produce and write my own music taught my self, and I am currently writing some short movies and a cartoon pilot ( I also enjoy doing voices and stuff lol long post sorry but hey its good to know each other so we can help out!)

I am currently awaiting a pilot from a voice over i did last year they need another year to finish, show is called Summers, look out for it hopefully it kicks off!. I have been drawing cartoons through out my university and its been 4 years and I have pages and pages of drawings where my notes should be lol. I am considering taking a semester to learn animating but if I met someone on here maybe we can work something out.

I started out as a PA, and Acted in a few short films and local University student stuff, but my dreams are to produce direct and write.
I am also filming two funny visa commercials and will upload them soon so if anyone is interested can see my stuff. I also have am working on an album and like I said make beats and direct songs so if your interested plz msg me.

I joined this forum to learn more about cameras and techniques. I am more on the creative side than the technical side. But I want to buy a new camera mainly to bring with me on my journey to Nepal in 2016. I was in Athens this year and it was amazing, plan to go to Africa with my gf in 2015 but I have my Canon 60D and I am happy with it for now, but for my trip to Nepal I want something better and I know with DSLR they are not the best for documentaries.

Anyhow long rant of a post but hey this is me, nice to meet you guys and thanks for any future inputs!

And if anyone in the area would is looking to be involved in something msg me you never know what we can work out!

Thanks again

Back