• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch C*r*a*p

Day 4: Poke Under Seige

I think the kid is weakening. I tried to bribe him with an X-Box today, and I think he almost took the bait. He restrained himself, but I could see the desire in his eyes. I hope the allied forces arrive soon.

Poke

Poke said:
Day 4: Poke Under Seige

I think the kid is weakening. I tried to bribe him with an X-Box today, and I think he almost took the bait. He restrained himself, but I could see the desire in his eyes. I hope the allied forces arrive soon.

Poke

Ha! Little did you know he got a PSP for his birthday!!

C*R*A*P thinks of everything!

Chris

Poke said:
Where's that Britney Spears poster at?

I'd give you the key to my house to get mine, but I'm still captive in the secret bunker.

Oh wai...

Britney?! Who's that?
smiley_ninja.gif

Just finished it...

I thought you framed the kid well... But the guy at the desk and the girl that comes in... I thought you could have been tighter on those shots. I know this is comedy but I thought her acting was really forced and she didn't even seem to be talking to anyone in particular even though she was supposed to be.

I also thought you could have mixed up the conversation a little better with shots of both the guy at the desk and the girl as well as the guy at the desk and the kid and the kid and the girl... Would have made it more interesting I think instead of simply going back to the master shot of each... It seemed the cuts just weren't quite fast enough for me during the conversation... A trim here and a trim there maybe...

I definitely liked you putting in our beloved characters here... That made it more personal and definitely made me forgive the weaker points I made above...

Good job.

filmy

Can you please make C*r*a*p #2! Get it... number 2. Need to see another one!

The story of Poke is a long one Pink Guy...he used to hang around this site...much like you...but boy was he annoying! He left this site to go off and do a series of shorts and a blog. You can find it here: http://www.thepokeshow.com/ By the way, I think someone traced his IP back to an insane asylum in Texas.

There's more, but I can't tell you in mixed company...it had to do with a burro and a burrito...not very pretty!

Chris

Back