• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Bolex H16 EL for auction + c-mount lenses

I almost put in an offensively low bid under the assumption that I will never win. But then I saw the $95 international shipping charge and thought I wouldn't risk it :)

Still, if I was in the US, loved film and wanted an awesome camera, I'd bid.

It would actually make a great household decoration, although that might be considered a heresy by some :P

Then you would miss out on a great opportunity to get a great film camera. This is pro grade stuff

to each his own

yeah... i have no clue how to work one of these... that is the only reason i wouldnt spend the money on it...

i was hoping this would start up something fun to debate... but no one bit the hook hahahahahahaha

honeslty i would love to work something like this... i did put a bid on it... but i dont think i will get it cause i am trying to buy a stupid computer right now and i dont think i have the funds to buy this and a 6 core phenom with 2/1gig vid cards and 8 gigs ram hahahaah

but if it isnt at a bad price then i will try and get it... i like developing my hobbies... making things more complicated for me... usually means i stay out of trouble

Back