• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Please fund me!!!

Happy new year dear friends! As we continue with 2017 we get closer to the production of our short film, Ruined. As you all know films cost money to make, so in order for RUINED to be made we are now seeking funding. If anyone has got even a pound please donate it so that this story gets told. Most of the money is secure so we just need a small amount to cover the expenses we haven't yet.
Via the website below is where the donation can be made.

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ruined

If you are not able to donate please share the site with the rest of the world. We really appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Glad Moss/The producer.

Just curious….

Why are you asking for funds from broke people scrounging for funds to make your own projects?

broke.jpg

Because we have a section for it so why not post it everywhere you can.

Also sharing funding links is exposure for projects, trailers, etc.

Good luck! Interesting project.

Because we have a section for it so why not post it everywhere you can.

Also sharing funding links is exposure for projects, trailers, etc.

Good luck! Interesting project.

Hi, do you mean to post it in other places within indietalk? Once I did that and I was flagged for double pasting so I'm trying to avoid that. But I've posted it on facebook etc.

No I was replying to the person above me.

Back