Edge of Tomorrow - Renamed!?

I watched it this week and it was awesome. Did not disappoint at all, it was a fantastic blend of comedy and action.

I'm glad you liked it. I was worried about over-hyping it for you.

I hardly ever use twitter but I logged on to follow christopher mcquarrie.

Dude is tight with tom cruse :lol:

Valkyrie
Jack Reacher
Edge of Tomorrow

And now mcquarrie is directing MI:5
Obviously tom is as much of a believer in chris mcquarrie as I am.

Not a huge MI fan, they're okay. I don't like all the face changing stuff. But it definitely has me excited to see #5!

That's cool that McQuarrie is doing MI:5. I was okay with the first one, but hated what John Woo did with the second one. Then, the 3rd one, done by Abrams was rock solid (Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a great bad guy!). The 4th one, directed by Brad Bird, was pretty good, too. Unlike most series that get lackluster, over time, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE seems to get better as it goes along.

We saw this recently and all of us loved it! It was so much better than any of us anticipated. TC was actually pretty good in it too!

One thing I thought kinda funny, is that I'm sure I remember him saying (in that hilarious leaked video) that they are special or 'chosen', and that they have a duty (and the powers needed) to save mankind from pretty much everything (including aliens of course).

Didn't Will Smith also make the odd 'chosen one' propaganda film too? :weird:

Back