• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for Tabloid Vivant - A film about paintings that can kill you.

Hey there!

I wanted to share the trailer to my newest film, Tabloid Vivant. Take a look if you get a chance, and let me know what you think!

https://vimeo.com/123291164

Max is an artist seduced by the allure of fame. Sara is an art critic whose obsessions exceed even his. When she lands a writing gig at a major art magazine, the pair retreats to a cabin in the woods, where Max reveals his strange new painting method. Convinced of its potential, she agrees to collaborate on a piece sure to revolutionize the art world. While both original and mesmerizing, the project reveals something dark and disturbing about their relationship. Like two digital-age Frankensteins, they manage to make a painting come alive - though the unsettling consequences of their success may be more fit for the pages of a blood-soaked tabloid than the chronicles of art history.

Last edited:
Thanks! It still needs some reworking and finishing touches, but I'm trying to see if it makes people want to see the film. We'll be premiering it at a festival this weekend so I guess we'll see!

Back