Looking to create great indie film genre: cult/thriller/drama

Hello, I am looking to create a great indie film, I have the plot and am looking for a team to build with directors and screen writers to help make this movie. I guarantee that once you get the gist of the movie you will because captive of it's insane plot twist. I am mainly looking for directors to film, I wrote the story and plan on playing the main character but also need other characters..

So to clarify, you're an actor who wrote this script to star in and you're looking for someone to make this film... right?

What's the budget that you have secured so far?

So to clarify, you're an actor who wrote this script to star in and you're looking for someone to make this film... right?

What's the budget that you have secured so far?

I'm new to this whole film scene, I'm looking to actually pitch the plot to a director, and get his green light to get his or her team available. I'm basically looking to enter the field with this project.

I'm going to leave you in sfoster's capable hands.

I'm almost curious in your pitch. Almost. When it's only in the idea stage and an inexperienced lead is already attached who is half way across the world, it's simple out of my wheel house. If sfoster passes, you're probably better off networking with local producers and gauge the chances of the project going ahead.

Good luck with your project.

Hello, I am looking to create a great indie film, I have the plot and am looking for a team to build with directors and screen writers to help make this movie. I guarantee that once you get the gist of the movie you will because captive of it's insane plot twist. I am mainly looking for directors to film, I wrote the story and plan on playing the main character but also need other characters..
I'll take a chance.

Pitch it to me.

I'm going to leave you in sfoster's capable hands.

I'm almost curious in your pitch. Almost. When it's only in the idea stage and an inexperienced lead is already attached who is half way across the world, it's simple out of my wheel house. If sfoster passes, you're probably better off networking with local producers and gauge the chances of the project going ahead.

Good luck with your project.

I liked his idea for a psychological thriller but I think the logistics were a little out of my league.
Feature film with a lot of scenes taking place in a high school.

I'm still doing shorts at free locations :)

This is a basic outline.

first let me introduce the charaters
Bobby English 17: Quite, Mysterious, Anti-Social, Wierd, Loner, Socially awkward
Kevin Stone 18: Brave, Spontaneous, loose cannon, possesion, quick tempered, Non- Chanlant
Christy Stone 17: Caring, Kind hearted, Spontaneos, sympathethic, Jealous, Sensative
Jessy Daniels 17: Grade A student, Cheerleader captain, Artistic, Open Minded, Cares and is interested in Bobby.

Bobby English's life couldn't get any meaningless, he has no drive, friends or family. He is a orphan living with foster parents who only uses him for credit and plans on getting rid of him when he's 18. He has no idea what the feeling of a true family is until he meets the stones that is. Kevin and Christy look after bobby in numerous events after bobby moves into an abandoned house with them, they help Bobby with many of his troubles giving him excitement and reasons to wake up in the morning, but things change when someone Bobbys conflicts get taken over board due to Kevin and Christy.

thats just some the complete bare minimum

Bobby gets into many altercations for example a girl comes on to him but has a boyfriend in which her boyfriend completely embarrasses Bobby in the cafe at school so Kevin forces to come with him to exact revenge, they follow the boyfriend as he walks home, beats him with a bat unintentionally until he dies forcing the 3 of them to form a pact, which is only the beginning of 4 major murders between the 3 of them. People that die are Bobby teacher, Jessy Daniels, The Boyfriend/ Joc, and his gf who wanted Bobby. Jessy is very interested in Bobby because of how different he is, Christy who claims to be in love with Bobby attacks Jessy strangling her to death infront of the boys while kevin holds Bobby back claiming its for his own good because she would break his heart and that Christy and Kevin will give him all the love he needs.

Bobby after killing Jessy realizes that Kevin and Christy are only people he created within his mind to bare with being alone, he finally realizes the crazy things he's done and realizes that he's insanc, as the police finally connect all of the murdered the squat team gets info on the abandoned house Bobby stays in and raids the place which results in Bobbys Death//

This is a basic outline.

first let me introduce the charaters
Bobby English 17: Quite, Mysterious, Anti-Social, Wierd, Loner, Socially awkward
Kevin Stone 18: Brave, Spontaneous, loose cannon, possesion, quick tempered, Non- Chanlant
Christy Stone 17: Caring, Kind hearted, Spontaneos, sympathethic, Jealous, Sensative
Jessy Daniels 17: Grade A student, Cheerleader captain, Artistic, Open Minded, Cares and is interested in Bobby.

Bobby English's life couldn't get any meaningless, he has no drive, friends or family. He is a orphan living with foster parents who only uses him for credit and plans on getting rid of him when he's 18. He has no idea what the feeling of a true family is until he meets the stones that is. Kevin and Christy look after bobby in numerous events after bobby moves into an abandoned house with them, they help Bobby with many of his troubles giving him excitement and reasons to wake up in the morning, but things change when someone Bobbys conflicts get taken over board due to Kevin and Christy.

thats just some the complete bare minimum

Bobby gets into many altercations for example a girl comes on to him but has a boyfriend in which her boyfriend completely embarrasses Bobby in the cafe at school so Kevin forces to come with him to exact revenge, they follow the boyfriend as he walks home, beats him with a bat unintentionally until he dies forcing the 3 of them to form a pact, which is only the beginning of 4 major murders between the 3 of them. People that die are Bobby teacher, Jessy Daniels, The Boyfriend/ Joc, and his gf who wanted Bobby. Jessy is very interested in Bobby because of how different he is, Christy who claims to be in love with Bobby attacks Jessy strangling her to death infront of the boys while kevin holds Bobby back claiming its for his own good because she would break his heart and that Christy and Kevin will give him all the love he needs.

Bobby after killing Jessy realizes that Kevin and Christy are only people he created within his mind to bare with being alone, he finally realizes the crazy things he's done and realizes that he's insanc, as the police finally connect all of the murdered the squat team gets info on the abandoned house Bobby stays in and raids the place which results in Bobbys Death//

Way more to the story but this is a rough cut, looking to film this summer, I am 18 and moving to new york from washington d.c but i'm sure we can figure out something, don't underestimate the potential of this.

First, this isn't a genre film.

I don't mean to discourage you, but I think you're going to have a hard time to develop this story into what would be a fresh experience for the audience. It's been done to death.

Note: I'd change the character names.

Way more to the story but this is a rough cut, looking to film this summer, I am 18 and moving to new york from washington d.c but i'm sure we can figure out something, don't underestimate the potential of this.

You want to film this summer. This summer starts in a few weeks. Let's
be generous and say you want to start filming in July. Two months. You
need a script written. You need to raise the money. You need to put
together a crew. You need to cast everyone but yourself. You need to
find locations.

All in 8 weeks.

How much of the script do you have written?

You want to film this summer. This summer starts in a few weeks. Let's
be generous and say you want to start filming in July. Two months. You
need a script written. You need to raise the money. You need to put
together a crew. You need to cast everyone but yourself. You need to
find locations.

All in 8 weeks.

How much of the script do you have written?

about 20 pages so far. Looking for a crew though.

Back