What's Up? I'm back

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

What's up, folks, I'm hoping ya'll remember me. Been gone a while. What's been going on with IT? Who is still here that I used to talk to on a regular basis? Who is gone? And most importantly: has H44 successfully completed a project yet? :lol:

you've crossed my mind a few times. eventually i would have emailed you haha

i haven't been productive, trying some antidepressants for the first time and hopefully it'll get me back on track

you've crossed my mind a few times. eventually i would have emailed you haha

i haven't been productive, trying some antidepressants for the first time and hopefully it'll get me back on track

I was actually gonna email you about Divinity. How's that coming along?

Hi, and welcome back! I'm still here. Sorry. Though, my visits are infrequent. I tend to visit regularly for a week or two, then disappear.

We've got a bunch of new moderators, and I'm not trying to butter anybody up, but I think you'll be happy with the folks who were selected for that job.

I was actually gonna email you about Divinity. How's that coming along?

I wrapped all the fat scenes so that's cool.

I was doing really good on my diet and lost 50lbs then with depression I gained like 15 back and lost a few months. I'm getting back on the wagon now with some medical help so hopefully I'll be able to film the skinny scenes later this year.

I never even released my parody of interview with the vampire.
But it has music now I just need to do the credits and make a thumbnail.

Hi, and welcome back! I'm still here. Sorry. Though, my visits are infrequent. I tend to visit regularly for a week or two, then disappear.

We've got a bunch of new moderators, and I'm not trying to butter anybody up, but I think you'll be happy with the folks who were selected for that job.

Glad to see it was sfoster and not APE :lol: What've you been up to?

I was doing really good on my diet and lost 50lbs then with depression I gained like 15 back and lost a few months. I'm getting back on the wagon now with some medical help so hopefully I'll be able to film the skinny scenes later this year.

Damn, I hope you get better. Do you think the weight gain was a factor in the depression?

Last edited:
Do you think the weight gain was a factor in the depression?

It was probably a factor.. sucks not being able to fit into my nice clothes and all that

c2156e336d909b94bd4cc4df2f8ebc8f.jpg

But mostly i deal with chronic pain and haven't worked in a few years and rarely go out due to my circumstances.
I think the isolation finally got to me. Oh and one of my best friends said she couldn't be around me anymore because it's too depressing. So i'm down to my last friend now. Basically I got depressed because my life is depressing.

Damn now this post reads super depressing. I swear I don't go around acting like eeyore and i'm not asking for pity.

Gotta add some good news at the end of this post .
Lets see... i discovered a couple thousand dollars in the bottom of a dresser drawer. (wtf is wrong with me to be unemployed and forget about that much money lol) My hair is long again. Spring is almost here :) And I'm finally back on my diet again this week. I'll be happy to see my face thin again.

Hey man we are your friends too! Shame on you for not counting us!!!!!!!!

dude, looks like you have a whole 'nother film to write about your experiences

i wanted to do a behind the scenes doc of all my struggle and suffering but i couldn't get anyone to help me.
and I've been in a real documentary before so i thought that would legitimize it a bit but no. no ones interested.

Hey man we are your friends too! Shame on you for not counting us!!!!!!!!

True I have some facebook friends too but sitting at home on my computer isn't the same as interacting with humans. I can't disagree that it would be much worse without forums and facebook, total isolation. Yup there is no rock bottom, i've still got both my hands and feet so there's always something more to lose. I try to appreciate what I have but it doesn't always work. ::caresses hand with other hand::

Well, if you've gotten better, with the antidepressants and all, maybe you could try to explain to your friends everything that happened and 'make amends'

i wanted to do a behind the scenes doc of all my struggle and suffering but i couldn't get anyone to help me.
and I've been in a real documentary before so i thought that would legitimize it a bit but no. no ones interested

I'm interested. That's not a commitment of any sort, but we should chat some time.

mussonman, to answer your question, I have numerous projects in various stages of development. ;)

Back