• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Atlanta Film Festival Screenplay Competition Call For Entries

"The weekend went by wicked fast, I felt like I've made some excellent contacts with all [the Atlanta Film Festival Staff] and the writers and mentors. I only wished it could've lasted longer." - Yarrow Wayman, 2007 Atlanta film Festival Screenplay Competition Finalist

The Atlanta Film Festival has opened its call for entries for the 2008 Screenplay Competition. Committed to nurturing and supporting independent voices, the Atlanta Film Festival will host six (6) finalists from the competition for a weekend retreat at the world famous Margaret Mitchell House and Wyndham Midtown. Over the course of three days (November 14-16), the finalists will engage in one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with industry professionals. Finalists will also have the opportunity to hear selected portions of their screenplays performed in a public reading.

For more information about the competition visit AtlantaFilmFestival.com.

To submit now go to withoutabox.com/login/6197.

The Atlanta Film Festival Screenplay competition accepts short and feature scripts.

For an extra fee, professional script coverage is available.

Final Submission Deadline: September 5, 2008

Questions: Call 404-352-4225 or email charles@atlantafilmfestival.com

Back