• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Movie I've been working on is almost done

hey man, I watched your trailer. I dig what you got going on, thats a cool story idea. good luck getting accepted to sundance.

what a great idea you guys have there! I think you'll get into Sundance easily, just as long as it's (the movie) technically done right.

ironfistphil said:
And it was 100% cut on a Mac and Final Cut Pro, in fact we purchaced a G5 tower just for this.

http://www.deathography.net

Don't watch at work with the speakers loud, some language

This is being entered in Sundance so keep your fingers crossed for it

nice. Hope to see the entire film.

PS.... Hope you become a regular and Try posting more on here.

jpw said:
hey man, I watched your trailer. I dig what you got going on, thats a cool story idea. good luck getting accepted to sundance.

Kind of like a "Elephant" of the blair witch. A sort of mocumentary of a real event but giving it the impression it is real. I like that.

Do you think he'll ever return :|

LOL, Im not being mean, I just wonder how many people join sites like this to just show their stuff but dont get involved much in interacting with others.

He did a good job, anyways.

John Jordan said:
then you should not go into the industry... not being mean at all LOL

It's kind of a hobby for me. I know some people on here will more then likely make a big budget film at least once in their lifetime. I am trying to learn 3D Art for getting into the gaming business or design characters or even web designing.

I do fancy the idea of making a full length film but only on the level of a hobbyist. :)

Good luck to all of you who want to make it in the business. I know alot of you have the talent.

John Jordan said:
thats the point mate... we show each other our stuff... we dont just keep it under our belt bro.. we are not in the CIA

I wasnt trying to come off snobbish. It's like Hit and Run. Not to sound rude, but I notice some people make a film and cram it on as many filmsites as possible but You have to wonder by their single post counts if they bother watching other peoples films.

Originally Posted by John Jordan
We are not in the CIA
KNIGHTLY
Speak for yourself.

I told you what would hapen if you broke your cover one more time! :abduct:

Actually, wouldn't an indie film forum be a great place for an intelligence network to pass secrets? Lots of interesting ways of encrypting information. Hmm. perhaps that ought to be the theme of the next indietalk comp.

Um...not to be bastardizing, but am I the only one who found this a misuse of the word 'Kamikaze'?
It's more of a murder/suicide. It's like saying Columbine was a 'kamikaze attack'. Doesn't really fit.

clive said:
...perhaps that ought to be the theme of the next indietalk comp.

Are we to assume that Clive may be participating in some way?

But since I have no ideas for that theme right now, I have to say that's a terrible, terrible idea, Clive.

Serjus said:
...am I the only one who found this a misuse of the word 'Kamikaze'?

I filmed something called Kamikaze Makeover once...tsk tsk...what was I thinking?

This reminds me of how the CIA use The Globe and other trash magazines to pass top secret info around.... Oh wait, that was "Men in Black". nm.

Back