• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Ashikara's Detective Service" my most ambitious film yet

Great work. I will say, you are growing as a filmmaker at an impressive rate since first posting on this site. This is what, your fourth bigger project in the past 6 months? That's commendable on its own.

Some feedback I have: the relationship between Ashikara and Johnny wasn't entirely clear for a while. The b&w flashback did help, however.
Some more coverage would have been nice. I like the wides of the alley in the beginning, but beyond that, its hard to get emotionally involved into some of the characters.

Excited to see your next project!

Great work. I will say, you are growing as a filmmaker at an impressive rate since first posting on this site. This is what, your fourth bigger project in the past 6 months? That's commendable on its own.

Some feedback I have: the relationship between Ashikara and Johnny wasn't entirely clear for a while. The b&w flashback did help, however.
Some more coverage would have been nice. I like the wides of the alley in the beginning, but beyond that, its hard to get emotionally involved into some of the characters.

Excited to see your next project!

Thank you, appreciate the feedback. I completely agree with the majority of what you said

Back