• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "arpie" shows his mother some love

r shows his mother some love

Before I post it, I have to express my anger towards Globat.com

seems I can no longer stream video. and its very small. Less then a meg in size.

sorry, but you have to right click and save. Normally i embed my files to a page and iframe it.

right click and save as...

http://www.paskday.com/1/rp.wmv

-input

Last edited:
It should stream just fine from Globat, using the [EMBED] buttons. (The WMP & QT icons above the text-entry box)

You're getting really good at animating faces, Mr Fish. :cool:

Lip-synching was really great, as well. Expressions were hilarious.

While the sound matched brilliantly, it did sound a bit... computery? Not sure of the right term. (Same thing was in that penguin-thing you did a while back)

This ought to end with a scene of the mother producing a bar of soap. :lol:

thanks :) You know what it was that caused the stream to fail. its not Globat (Or maybe globat was having a system issue), this morning it worked fine on another computer. I have had problems with Globat in General, but the past few months their service has been working very well. I think that the problem was with my firewall not allowing the stream.

I wont know for sure now, since I had to reinstall it.

But thanks for the input. I just wish I could model in Max that well. Im working on a new idea with an animation with no dialog. Just character acting.

Back