[Nov 13] What are you working on this week?

Been working on starting youtube

I just put up the first short that I made:
https://youtu.be/Q7W3cka4Dj8

Also working on a doccumentary of the making of another person's film called PARALYSIS which is an inspiration from Donnie Darko which the writer and directer is a huge fan of.

Besides that I've been trying to film and work on growing the youtube channel so I can connect with others

Basically any edits I do I have to run past the boss first.

y4mcr65uLNQrEct5jl_UkmJju9ETcowfzUf1C5662F0wnqZhcnNxanhwNuyUBE1RHVNoLJ41-iR99X5LHDJxGKIYW6e6hXrNV3P5bj_aJcuDDAUCtHRTyGM5PYmDQfGYl7xNU-YwQm1IevyA0E7qtExSD4swHN0adr06rH1qc2Gn7-Rc4WJj_7VmeKre0b8VflkuhikEVoZqoMLtiXk8bxKMg

Not necessarily this week but we participated in the Four Points Film Project this past weekend. If you guys don't know what Four Points Film Project is, it's similar to the 48 Hour Film Fest, only instead it's 72 Hours and it's online submission and open to everyone in the world. The extra day and online submission makes it so much more relaxing than the 48 Hour.

I was present for the writing on Friday, shooting/editing on Saturday/Sunday, and partial editing on Monday. From what I can gather, it was submitted around 11:30pm. Now we just have to wait for the results.

Back