Anyone need hip-hop for soundtracks?

What's up everybody... I'm representing Neblina Records... we're a small independent label out of North Carolina, and we'd like to offer independent filmakers a chance to use some of our catalog for their films.

Our music is mostly underground hip hop, if you like Nas, ATCQ, Little Brother, Mobb Deep, Outkast and stuff like that, check this sampler out. We have a ton of stuff and we're willing to let people use it for free if the film is quality.

Thanks for your time!

DOWNLOAD SAMPLER (10mb.zip)

01. The Rebirth | 0:56
02. Vacation | 0:48
03. Makin' It Right | 0:50
04. Dis Is How It Goes | 0:56
05. Jackson (Let's Get It Crackin) | 0:18
06. Dat Raw Shit | 0:32
07. How We Sposed To Grow | 0:50
08. Spirit | 0:32
09. Only The Start | 1:20
10. Burnin' | 0:40
11. All Day | 0:54
12. Mercury Retrograde | 0:40
13. Outro (from extended version) | 1:23

I one, Will say, Im not into hip hop. but the fact you are offering it for indie film students and directors, Makes you a respectable person in my eyes.

Thank you. If I come up with any idea for what I consider is needed fro such music, I will use it. And it may come up in future projects.

For the record Im a much older guy, and I reflect music in the past. But thank you known the less. We need more artist like you to offer such serivice. Please remember one thing in the future. Even if you become big, I ask that you offer free of charge your music to indie film students who make no money off their films. If its for commercial use, then you have every right to charge them, But dont forget the little guys.

K. Goldfish - thanks alot for the kind words, and no I won't forget your advice! I am not in the group but i am co-owner of Neblina Records, so we definitely can relate to the indie filmaker plight! I actually dabble in film and video myself, I went to Full Sail in Orlando for Digital Media...

So yeah, we'd be glad to help anyone out with soundtracks and whatnot, thanks for keeping us in mind!

Good luck to everyone on the site!

I'm glad this got bumped. I downloaded the zip-file a while back, then forgot about it.
smiley_pac.gif

Time to unzip it. :cool:

Like Mr Fish, it's not exactly my cup of tea for personal listening preference...

That said, it's actually pretty good. Anyone needing urban/hip-hop tracks should definitely be wanting to consider using these. :cool:

Btw... you should add another .txt file to the zip, that contains contact & license info specifically regarding usage. I know you mentioned free-play (with your discretional permission) in your original post... but odds are (with the 'net being the way it is) that this zip will wind its way around the web. You want the recipient to understand the rights and reservations you retain.

:)

Hey Zen, thanks for the response and for checking it out. Actually that zip is just a sampler, its all free game. Not worried about that at all! LOL

When we give out the full tracks though thats a different story.

Anyways thanks again everybody for being so open minded. Talk to you guys later.

Back