I'm New and would like to film a documentary!!help!!!!

Hey sabeen...I dunno if your big on cricket or even understand it but read this kindly

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?s...ort-dies-the-moment-cheats-join-the-game.html

I think a documentary that shows the current state of mind of youngsters in pakistan would be awsome. What are they thinking? Do they see a future or not?
cz thse extremely talented players are coming into their team at the age of 18-19 and are being touted to play atleast 15yrs of international cricket but after six months, they are selling their talent/national pride for money...when having a career for 15yrs wud guarantee them sooo much more money than bribes they take...
it has been going on in pakistan cricket since 94...
i think this issue goes beyond cricket but might have more to do it with the society-decay pakistan is gng thru...
if you can highlight the thought process of the next-gen of pakistan...we might be able to see what future does pakistan have...

I like your idea about the society-decay. I could interview the "youth" of Pakistan and see what they strive for and what they think about the government of Pakistan. Since the government is corrupt over there I really want to see whether the younger generations see any progress coming or whether they are willing to make a change. Thanks for this idea, I think I'm going to go with it.

Awsome. You could interview the youth as well as some professionals to see this "corruption" enters in what phase of their lives? What is responsible for it?
It can be ideal for someone just starting out in documentary but the scope is wide enough to make it into an interesting topic...

As an Indian, I'd really like to see what you can uncover?

Looking forward to seeing it. All the best.:)

I like your idea about the society-decay. I could interview the "youth" of Pakistan and see what they strive for and what they think about the government of Pakistan. Since the government is corrupt over there I really want to see whether the younger generations see any progress coming or whether they are willing to make a change. Thanks for this idea, I think I'm going to go with it.

Try the Kodak Zi8...its a good quality cam that can fit into a pocket and for $130 it does 1080p with batteries that last up to 1:30 hrs...and sd up to 32 gb...so you are less limited in catching action...plus it has a mic input so you can get better sound quality...this one is the only pocket HD cam worth having.

Best advice I could give you in making a mini-doc is to watch a bunck of them and make an outline based on the formula you like best and follow it.

Back