indieflix

Hey all,
How has your experience been with indieflix? I asked them and they gave me their site address, I signed an accord that disclosed my bank account number, routing number, bank address. Then all of a sudden they claim they accept only material that has been into film festivals. If it is so, then why sign an accord with the bank details.
Regards,
Ace.Inc1

I've used them for one DVD release. I was not particularly satisfied as they they pushed the release date for the DVD one time and on the announced day it was not available for sale until late afternoon--hardly good timing if you're advertising a specific release day. Also, although I've only sold a couple dozen DVDs through their service, I've had one customer complain that the DVD did not play correctly and I ended up replacing it at my own expense. They claim their sales system updates live, but that isn't true. I would rate my overall experience at slightly less than positive--but I would not consider them to be dishonest as it seems you may be suggesting.

Last edited:
IndieFlix sales probably wouldn't amount to a hill of beans unless you directed people to the site from your own site. Amazon, iTunes and your movie's home site are the only sites that really matter.

Back