• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Lets build up team to make WW3 movie script?

Hi I am filmmaker from Finland and I interested try to make script about World war 3. I know that in soap TV-show's they have bigger team's to write and I was thinking that maybe if we build 3-8 people team to make script we have better chance to succeed. So we need many different type of people:

One part of the team could think about the military strategy's. So we need people who knos about US army/ Russia military tactics example?

One part of the team thinking about the drama between people. How the soldiers feel or humans in city's or what type of characters we need and what are them goals.

And there can be even more teams.

This point I don't want to be director or anything like that. I don't even know is it possible to make decent script with group of indie makers. I know this going to take lot of time and this point nobody don't get money for this so people are doing it on they free time. After we get some thing on paper I can try to get some money to project from some foundation what we have in Finland. If we have young filmmakers 18-25 maybe we can get some where else too some money. I am not sure. If we get some thing we share with all of us of course. But I don't beleave that we going to be rich after it is completed. If we get some biger company to make it and buy it. I think all of us wins in a team.

If you are interested to know about me and you want to join this project send me email to: elemental91@hotmail.com and tell me about yourself.

Last edited:
Back