• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

My Contribution, For The Right Film.

Hey Guys,

I'm well aware the rule on this subforum is that producers/composers shouldn't advertise, but i'm not selling anything, nor am I looking for work. All i'm doing, or at least hoping to do, is contribute to a film.

Film has always been an immense passion of mine, and I thought about going to Full Sail for it, but I instead ended up in music (which I also love!) Plus, i'm kinda glad I didn't attend Full Sail for anything actually, seeing as I would currently be buried in student loans with no promise of a job, lol. So, naturally, hearing my music support a scene or perhaps even a trailer in film is something i'm really striving to achieve one day, and having it in a sweet indie film would surely be a great accomplishment.

So again, this is just a guy with a love for film trying to contribute. If this sound would ever be right for one of your works, let me know! It would be sooooo sweet! Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9r0466gyq8

tumblr_mnh3zjbvWZ1rjgcvdo1_500.gif

This video is like something out of a Lynch movie. Mesmerizing, unnerving, and beautiful. I love the song as well. Great job.

I hope to see you around the forums and maybe collaborate in the future. This is some great stuff.

tumblr_mnh3zjbvWZ1rjgcvdo1_500.gif

This video is like something out of a Lynch movie. Mesmerizing, unnerving, and beautiful. I love the song as well. Great job.

I hope to see you around the forums and maybe collaborate in the future. This is some great stuff.

Thanks man! Yeah, I have a feeling i'll be reading up on a lot of stuff in this forum haha. Of course, i'm always open to collaborate with other creative minds! Thanks again!

Back