Short Film organisation

Hi everyone,

My name is Jan Flisek-Boyle. I'm looking forward to engaging in the community and developing my knowledge of short film making and the community that surrounds it.

I'm absolutely in love with Stanley Kubrick, and admire David Lynch, Emir Kusturica and Alfred Hitchcock.

Is there anyone that beats Stanley Kubrick for filmmaking? If there is I'd love to hear it!

I have co-founded a short film organisation that will be displaying short films and providing an opportunity for filmmakers and those in the community to network with eachother entitled Short Sighted Cinema, so I look forward to discussing this with you all in future.

Hello!! Never seen anything by Emir Kusturica but that's impressive company and strangely (just googled/imdb'd him) Black Cat/White Cat has jumped of the shelves at me continually everytime I've seen it in the dvd section... think it's the cover.. never taken the plunge.

also big fan of Kubrick, Lynch and Hitchcock (I mean who isn't :))...Von Trier is another fave of mine.

Short Sighted Cinema sounds cool.. what's the plan??

Back