• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My short film was picked as Daily Short for FilmShortage.com

This was very well shot, edited, composed, acted.

After reading the description I thought the fact that he didn't how he got where he was could have been written better. Or perhaps a better ending.

This was very well shot, edited, composed, acted.

After reading the description I thought the fact that he didn't how he got where he was could have been written better. Or perhaps a better ending.

Thank you! And yes I do agree I should have worked harder to show the reason for the "confusion" better, or as you said had a more impactful ending.

It seems very festival-friendly but with a minor addition to explain that better I think, or give it a good twist in the end, with who/what is at the door. If that is in the cards. But it looks, feels, and plays like a festival short it just leaves you a little too confused yourself. Well done.

For example, he answers the door and sees himself standing there. Cut to black.

That is more of a mindfuck ending. Ha. Could work. ;)

For example, he answers the door and sees himself standing there. Cut to black.

That is more of a mindfuck ending. Ha. Could work. ;)

ooo!!! where were you when I was figuring out the ending!? Truth be told, the actor was a friend of mine who I had a falling out with, partially because of this movie. By the end of the shooting day I was happy to get what I did, but I know it could have been much better! But again I appreciate the kind words :)

Film will always be critiqued man, this is good stuff and glad you stand behind it!

Super cool manchu!
I just watched Jackie Brown a 2nd time so I thought what if a Sam Jackson type character shows up at the end?
He comes to help him clean up & as he talks, more of the story is explained.
Too bad about the falling out, maybe you'll make up later.
Are you in film school?

Last edited:
Back