• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Website

Hi All

I'm new to the forum and new to website development, I'm also into film in a big way.

Basically, I am wanting to hone my skills as a web developer and would love those of you with finished or near to finished projects to get in contact if you need a website creating for your film.

I will not be asking for any payment but will need some things from you like media (images, trailers etc.).

Obvious things like domain names and website hosting will have to be paid by yourselves but I am happy to set this up alongside the development.

I've done a short video of an example website, in this instance it's Nicolas Winding Refn's Drive (one of my favourite films).

I aim to build striking and interactive websites that are compatible across all devices from PC to mobile.

Please check out the link for my example:-

https://youtu.be/L23BpW7L6jA

Anyway, I hope this is of some interest to some of you, please don't hesitate to message me

Nick

Last edited:
Moved to Promotion.

Looks pretty good!

Back