• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Films Wanted - Distribution Deal

Attention Filmmakers and Producers:

Our company, LMG Ltd. is acquiring films for distribution. If your film has not inked a distribution deal yet, let's have a conversation.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?
Our distribution deals offer cash buyouts plus back end profit sharing, and we will consider funding your future projects with distribution in place.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
We focus on micro-budget to low budget feature films and documentaries. Whether you've filmed using a smart phone or more complex equipment, we're open to taking a look.

WANT TO RE-SUBMIT YOUR FILM TO US?
We've posted on Craigslist in the past, and we're reconsidering films we've previously reviewed, so please submit again for further consideration. We will re-consider every film.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
What you should do is send us a link to your trailer. If we think your project is a fit, we'll request a screener. After the screener is accepted, we discuss the next steps on the phone. We'll check back to the forum regularly, however we encourage you to reply directly to our email for a quicker response: newprodcompany ((at)) gmail ((dot)) com

Our goal at LMG Ltd. is to encourage open communication with filmmakers and place your films as quickly as possible. Let's exchange a few emails and take it from there.

Thank you,
LMG Ltd.

I'm about to start a documentary about the extremely ambitious short film I'll be attempting. It's got a lot of very compelling element, and I have been the star of a documentary before by academy award winning director dan lindsay.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078603/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

You're probably not interested in helping with funding for someone you've never worked with, understandable. But why not post here for consideration just in case :)

My Trailer:

The Girl Without A Song

Let me know if it's interesting to you and you can PM me or I can PM you and exchange emails. My Screener will be ready in the first week of next month.
Cheers,
Aveek

Hi Aveek,

Your film looks compelling. I'd like to discuss the distribution opportunity with you. Send me an email at the address under my name.

Thanks,
Mark
n e w p r o d c o m p a n y ((at)) g m a i l ((dot)) c o m

I'm about to start a documentary about the extremely ambitious short film I'll be attempting. It's got a lot of very compelling element, and I have been the star of a documentary before by academy award winning director dan lindsay.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078603/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

You're probably not interested in helping with funding for someone you've never worked with, understandable. But why not post here for consideration just in case :)

Hi there,

I am interested in documentaries, feature films, animation, and short films with similar and connecting stories and themes that can be bundled together. We are also able to fund filmmakers future films. Contact me or keep my email on file for when your project is ready. My door is open to anyone. I tend to favor projects with quality work being done but I'm open minded. All genres welcome.

Thanks,
Mark
n e w p r o d c o m p a n y ((at)) g m a i l ((dot)) c o m

Back