animators needed

Hi this is my first post here so i apologize if i have broke any rule.
so here's the thing i have made three storyboards for three animated short films but it seems like that i cant finish any of them on my own i really don't know much about animating so i need animator(s) that can spare some time and work for free :blush: , the last one i was working on is a surreal short film inspired by one of Mahatma Gandhi's quotes with a huge cherry and closed outdoors environment, :huh: it's surreal so...
if any of you guys interested plz let me know :rolleyes: .

Welcome to the forum! As far as I can see, you didn't break any official rules :)

However, you did just ask people to do work for free, which is generally frowned upon. You've got some solid idea's, animating Ghandi quotes, and you've got a problem: you don't know enough about animation to do it yourself.

The solution to that isn't necessarely getting a skilled animator to execute your idea for free (which, I'm sorry to tell you, is not that likely to happen).
The solution is to learn animation. It's a great skill to have regardless, and with all the learning material up on youtube, there really is no excuse not to.

If you want to do 2D animation. You should probably check out some adobe software. Start with Photoshop, then AfterEffects.

If you want to do 3D animation, then get ready to learn some more software. You should probably start by learning polygonal modelling, then learn uv mapping, then rigging, then animation, then lighting/rendering.
A great free application that does all that is Blender, though most professionals use Autodesk software (mostly maya, some 3ds Max or Softimage).

Best of luck, and glad to see Ghandi's idea's are still alive in Syria.

i'm sorry looks like i wasn't clear enough and i forgot to say a lot of things, first of all i'm not looking for a highly skilled animator to for free for me i know it's not gonna happen what i'm lookin for is anyone who likes animating especially 2d and have a little bit of skill would be great in the end it's gonna be an indie film.
and i've grew up working on maya photoshop aftereffects and many other programs but i've never did any real animating with them i mainly did modeling and composting and then spending time doing that made me realize that i don't won't job doing this things but what i want is to be a director, anyway i know that there might be a huge chance that i wont find anyone to do it for free, it's logical people don't just walk around doing things for free so i've started to work on 2d animating more and thought i might give it a shout

Back