• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Epic Trilogy of fables, shot on RED

Hello!

We launched the second instalment to our short film trilogy Kin Fables yesterday.
I wanted to share it with the community here to hear some thoughts and comments!
Let me know what you think of the plane crash sequence!
So here it is, SALVAGE, shot on RED Epic on the west coat of Newfoundland: https://vimeo.com/119777338

Thanks for watching and sending your feedback!

I haven't watched the videos... but I will... not because you shot on Red Epic...

But because your website is beautifully stunning. Kudos to your programmer!

I haven't watched the videos... but I will... not because you shot on Red Epic...

But because your website is beautifully stunning. Kudos to your programmer!
Thanks a lot! Let me know what you think once you've watched them.
And yes, we are blessed with a great programmer on our team :)
I appreciate the comment.

Wonderful images, lovely music and great casting.
Sometimes it felt like a long music video, but I stayed compelled to keep watching this mysterious adventure.

Great locations, btw... The Netherlands is just flat with sand dunes and grass on the coast...

Last edited:
Wonderful images, lovely music and great casting.
Sometimes it felt like a long music video, but I stayed compelled to keep watching this mysterious adventure.

Great locations, btw... The Netherlands is just flat with sand dunes and grass on the coast...
So glad to know it stays compelling until the end. Thank you!

Hi

It is simply stunning. Amazing work. I got a bit bored though. It just felt a bit long and drawn out. On the beach at the start I said to myself, Yes I get it, he's shipwrecked on a beautiful location, lets move on shall we.

I didn't watch it all because of this, just kept skipping.

Hi

It is simply stunning. Amazing work. I got a bit bored though. It just felt a bit long and drawn out. On the beach at the start I said to myself, Yes I get it, he's shipwrecked on a beautiful location, lets move on shall we.

I didn't watch it all because of this, just kept skipping.

Thanks for the critique. Although the films are meant to be watched in their entirety, with good sound and image. The point is to take the viewer on a audio/visual journey... contemplative, almost meditative.
I appreciate the feedback though!

Back