• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Profesional Audio Post Production Services

Do you need sound design, mixing or other audio post production work done for your project? I have years of experience doing audio post for everything from small indie films to nationally distributed feature films. I can do small low budget projects in my home studio or manage larger projects with a full audio team at a world class post production studio. Or....and here's the best part... I can mix and match between the two! I have a close relationship with a top notch studio that allows me to break projects up between tasks that can be done for a lower rate at my home studio and tasks that would most benefit from being done in a larger studio. Every project is different, so please contact me and I'll put together a bid that best suits your project and your budget.

Brendan J. Hogan - Sound Designer, Audio Engineer, Composer
admin@brendanjhogan.com
www.imdb.com/name/nm3658606/
www.brendanjhogan.com
www.clatterdin.com

Hi Brettzdamn,
I can give you an accurate quote if you want to contact me privately and tell me the genre, length of the track and what your expectations are. e-mail = admin@brendanjhogan.com
I should stress though that I'm not a mastering engineer. My specialty is in sound design and audio post production for media. Mastering is a very specialized field of engineering. Many people talk about "mastering" their tracks when they slap a limiter and a few other plugins on the 2 bus, but real mastering is done by pros in a pro facility. I can provide the former but not the latter.
I'm not trying to chase off business here but I'm not in the habit of taking peoples money under false pretenses.

Back