• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A little help with tests for my masters

Hi everyone,

So I'm currently doing an MSc by research looking into how ambient sounds in film can be used as a way of boosting the emotions of a film's scene. I was hoping you could help me out by taking part in the tests that I currently have going. It's all online and should take no more than 15 minutes (all you need is a pair of headphones!). The website is: mikebovill.co.uk

All the instructions are on the website, you just need to do one of the four sets and it doesn't matter which one you choose :) If a set is greyed out just select one of the other green coloured sets.

Thanks for any help you can bring to my project, I really appreciate it!

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't work for me either after a few goes.

Also there's over 100 clips?!?! That'll take me more than an hour to complete so sorry, no can do :(

Everything worked for me (sort of).

I was able to rate each video, but I kept on getting showed the same three videos, over and over. So, what started out as calm, relaxing, nostalgia, turned into impatient rage, for being forced to watch the same clips, repeatedly. I didn't finish.

Back