• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

50 Sound Effects for .99 cents

Sounded like a much better deal before I followed the link to discover it's 50 individual tracks for .99 cents each. Thanks for posting, though.

gelder

It's fine to promote in the promotion. That's what is for.

But just for the sake of your own business and developing a good relationship with people who may buy your products, i would be wary of misleading advertisements/posts.

..I'm not sure what you guys are seeing on the site, but it actually is .99 cents for 50 sounds. I think what may have happened is after I uploaded all the sounds it added up each sound for a dollar, and didn't update the price change till 24 hours later.

Pardon the inconvenience.
KC
Studio Sound Design

..I'm not sure what you guys are seeing on the site, but it actually is .99 cents for 50 sounds. I think what may have happened is after I uploaded all the sounds it added up each sound for a dollar, and didn't update the price change till 24 hours later.

Pardon the inconvenience.
KC
Studio Sound Design

Yep, it did list them for .99 each. The new page DOES show 50 sounds for .99, which is a great deal. Thank you!

Yeah, because the add-on does say wait 24 hours for changes to make effect, I just assumed that was the sounds that are on there. Everything should be working 100% now. Let me know.

Glad you got it straightened out. Good luck.

This is a promotion thread. Opinions that have nothing to do with this offer removed.

Back