• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Darkness Prevails - Trailer

Thanks for posting. Is this just a trailer or a trailer for a movie you made? Some of the framing may be off here, and there, depending on how you look at framing. I also found that some of the color does not match. Like for example, at 0:15 in, scene in the same room, has more contrast than at 0:19. The color at 1:@5, also does not match the color at 1:30, and it's suppose to be the same continuous scene, right?

Also, there is barrel distortion in the face close up shots, but you have intended that, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for the comment. I know the consistency of the colour isn't right, your right, and I should have changed that, but didn't spend as much time on it as I would have liked.

The reason there's barrel distortion is because of the 10mm lens I chose to use, to enhance that 'fear' and expression.

I value your feedback. Thank you.

Back