• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cheese grater Horror

Hey guys whats crackin, my mates an I put together a short film about an evil Cheesegrater, I know a lot of it has been done poorly, the colours don't match up in some places as we switched cameras so think of it as a D grade film. But let me know what you think anyway. Be harsh I wont cry about it :P There is only one way to get better!

We did learn a TON from this one and we have another one nearly complete, its about a pokemon card trade that went wrong, you should be able to tell the crazy improvement in the next one, well hopefully.

So if you got the time have a gander http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFBX0-WMTHQ

thanks guys :D

That was pretty funny overall :lol:

Why so much vignetting, btw? At first I thought it was a POV or something, but it's not. Crazy-wide lens?

Logline needs re-wording, too.

That was some goofy stuff, but entertaining. You plan on working for Troma, maybe? :cool:

Thanks for watching it!

Troma?

Do you mean the black bars? I saw a tute on it an kinda went over bored with it :P

What do you mean by loglin swells?
thanks again :D

Back