Offering inexpensive aerial video!

Hi All!

I would like to offer you an aerial video service for your future projects. My remote control helicopter is able to carry all DSLR cameras and if fitted with a bigger gimbal most mid size cinema cameras.

Please visit my website and let me know if you would like to know any more details.

Best regards,
Dariusz Kucharski
www.daruq.com

I'm mainly looking to gain experience and meet new people. I will consider every offer :)
Also I'm based in Scunthorpe.

Not sure what you are talking about.

If you are asking if a DSLR can focus for an aerial video then the answer is yes.

Hi All!

I would like to offer you an aerial video service for your future projects. My remote control helicopter is able to carry all DSLR cameras and if fitted with a bigger gimbal most mid size cinema cameras.

Please visit my website and let me know if you would like to know any more details.

Best regards,
Dariusz Kucharski
www.daruq.com

Watched the breif portfolio video you have on your website. It seems to run very smoothly! I'd be very concerned if it was my camera gear attached though - what safety precautions do you have for your helicopter to limit damage to camera gear in the event of a 'rough' landing? ;)

Back