• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Beauty of Nature

Nice Vid. I loved the pans. My favorite was shot 2 it looked like you were using the tree as a visual pivot (if such a thing exists) and I like the traveling focus with the fallen log. It seemed some of the shot were slightly blurry or fuzzy. It could be your file format or something But I liked it! Good Job!

Thank you so much! You described the second shot perfectly, i was going for like a rotation around the tree. I actually didn't use a dolly in the filming. I just used a technique i picked up where you put the tripod on two legs and push or pull it while moving the head of the tripod at the same time to get like a dolly/jib look. Follow focus shots are probably my favorite type of shot, like the fallen log, it is such an easy thing but it always looks so nice.

Back