• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mondo Sexxxx: The Terry Kobrah story

"I know people who would love this."

Exactly, there is a big audience for extreme absurd genre comedy, I am getting comparisons to the movie "The taint" but that this film is much better and I handle the humor much better and am not so flamboyant about the need for gore and violence to get my point across and that movie did extremely well last year and has a major cult following!

What did you guys think about my paper cut out section I posted? The film throws crazy different ways to tellt he story at you constantly.

well a 90 lb, 5'1 woman dancing on stage on crutches being told to eat a sandwich to be specific LOL. people laugh at it's absurdity and plus if you watched the film and saw how ridiculous this man is and the way he just doesn't care and describes his life as a "complete farce" and shows up at a playground to kidnap children to be a "dad" but just plays with them instead and sends them out with a gun to get groceries for him. He is obsessed with cats etc. you would understand as the film is constantly giving you fresh scenarios as it is chronicling his life through interviews of his surviving gimp who wrote a book about his time with terry before death and lost tapes of Terry's confessions before he dies of AIDS, but like I said this is not a film for everyone maybe just for sickos.

Mondo is not for everyone, that's for sure. I sat in on a one day seminer with Mondo saber rattler Kevin Everson last year and we split into teams and got to spend a day making a Mondo short. I'll never share it here or anywhere for fear my Mom might one day see it.

Fans of the subgenre will probably dig it...it has all the elements.

Back