• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Showreel: What do you think?

Nice. Flows well, low key music choice. I don't like it when people dubstep their showreels. There's one shot of a lady at a piano that looks odd. Is it squished somehow? Its around 1.32. Also not sure about the quote at the end, but that's just a preference thing. I'd have the two girls dancing sooner as for me those are the nicest looking shots (personal preference, again. I think they look the most cinematic)

Good stuff :)

ps. Feel free to ignore and discard advice :)

Nice. Flows well, low key music choice. I don't like it when people dubstep their showreels. There's one shot of a lady at a piano that looks odd. Is it squished somehow? Its around 1.32. Also not sure about the quote at the end, but that's just a preference thing. I'd have the two girls dancing sooner as for me those are the nicest looking shots (personal preference, again. I think they look the most cinematic)

Good stuff :)

ps. Feel free to ignore and discard advice :)

I'm going to change it as it lacks 'character.' Will pop a second URL in.

As a note, the two girls dancing is definitely the most cinematic. Shot on the highest end camera with the best glass so well spotted. And I accidentally messed up the import of the piano so again, well spotted...

Last edited:
Nice work G-Bike! Lots of good stuff in there. If I were to offer one constructive critique, I'd say it might benefit from having a more whippy-snappy pace. Then again, that's my critique of pretty much everything, lol. Every single actor who's ever worked with me has heard me say, "I like it. Now, do the same thing, but faster!" :lol:

Other than a lot of the lighting/color looking flat (to me) the composition and shots are great :cheers:

Nice. Flows well, low key music choice. I don't like it when people dubstep their showreels. There's one shot of a lady at a piano that looks odd. Is it squished somehow? Its around 1.32.

Definitely squished. It's actually at :50.

I defo prefer the music on this one. Snappier pace will please crackerfunk ;)

It really does feel better. I think theres an errant cut at the end where you seem to be timing it to the beat. Maybe take a look at that. It might just be me, but on some of the flatter shots you dwell on them where more interesting shots seem to get short shrift. Could just be me though.

Still looking good mate :)

Back