I need someone who can film short-movie!

Okay, so, first of all, thanks for reading this post. My name is Antti and I'm from Finland, but try to bear with my english.

Instead of offering my musical abilities like many other composers here do, my proposition is this:

I need someone who knows a bit about filming and maybe even has some experience of it. I'm making album (doesn't have a name yet) and I would like to use my music as driving force to that film. This is totally indie project, and I'd like to make it as experimental as possible. Some kind of rock musical (in style of Pink Floyd's "The Wall") but much more experimental. Maybe a short-movie with a real plot or just collection of beautiful clips around your country. It's totally up to you.

Theme is war and how it affects people's lives, most of inpiration drawn from religious conflicts in middle-east and USA's occupation of Iraq (I'm totally againts that). You can listen three tracks from my upcoming album in this website: www.mikseri.net/aliip (I'm sorry that this whole website is in finnish but you'll only have to push "play" button for a song to start. Songs from this upcoming album are the ones named "Awakening", "Wither" and "And Then Came The Silence"). I know pretty much nothing of making movies so if you're interested I'd probably give you full control over what kind of movie you would like it to be. I don't care if you are from Sweden or America or India or whatever. All I want is you to make a good "musicvideo" for me. I can't offer you any money in return since I'm totally broke myself. But to me indie is not about money, it's about making art. And that's what I want you to do. And I don't expect you to use your own money in making this. Heck, it would be best if you could make this without using any money at all.

And of course, I would send you all the songs and lyrics so that you could use them. Total running time of the record is something like 33 minutes, but you can make your movie longer. You decide what kind of movie this will be.

Send email to judemoukari@hotmail.com if you get interested.

Back