• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SO...this girl, she's 5 and she tells this CRAZY, i mean WILD story. So we shot it...

Oh. My. God! They have cameras in Australia?!

No. No really...this is amazing! Well done. I'm blown away. So original! What a great concept...why is this here!?! I guess it is experimental. But more people so need to see this!

Ok. Ok. Wait...so many questions...did the child make up this story? And...no...ok...just answer that first.

Um, make more, please?! I'll pay you. I really don't have much money though...I'm working at a Party Store right now...hmm...I'll compensate you in silly string?

Thanks guys.

hER - I'll take silly string. Thanks. One thing you can never have too much of. The child made up the story, she lives out there so has funny names for places and things.

We shot on the FS100. Natural lights really fun out there...in the worst way.

Film School Rejects had it on their blog for a while, so if you're looking for similar stuff go there.

I like Film Shortage, it's cool too. I have no affiliation to either, just to make it clear. But, if you're looking for cool shorts, because you seem excited - check those out to tide you over. :)

Shocking Mind - And yeah, thanks, might try it in Narrative later. Appreciate the look & advice.

Jsthompson79 - It is a bit surreal isn't it! Just making the best out of what you shoot, sometimes you just gotta do that...right?

Back