Extortion - Your Ultimate Comedy Heist Movie

Hey guys, I've done, it, I've finally launched my indiegogo campaign.

I've been a writer for the past 20 years and currently have 5 published full length novels to my name (& multiple screenplays). But we all know that people don’t like to read anymore, so I've decided to get into the film business. I wanna make my 1st movie and have launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo where I’m trying to raise funds for the film.

It's a comedy/drama about 2 computer hackers who make a living off credit fraud. But one day one of their victims tracks them down and shows up at their doorstep, with a gun in his waist. They plead with him to give them a few days to pay back the money but he gives them only an hour. A lot of stuff happens within that hour, including dealing with the drama of suspicious wives, pregnant girlfriends who are not sure who the father is, nosy neighbours calling in police, an angry brother ready to beat up whoever impregnated his sister, and many other complications.

If you’re able to support and make a contribution, I’d really appreciate it. With your support this dream can become a reality. Thanks in advance.

Here’s the link: https://igg.me/at/extortion/x/8199265. Just look at the right panel & chose the perk you want.

Amos

Good luck! I like the feel of the trailer. Unfortunately the audio isn't very
good which is off putting and these seems to be no lighting. An exposed
image isn't a well lit image. But I can see the potential there.

Too bad it's a flexable funding campaign. I don't like donating to those.

Back