• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Here is a Trailer. Need feedback

I did't get the copyright infringe. Must be a UK thing. A little long for a trailer. Looked good. Sounded pretty good. Do you have rights to the footage? (NEVERMIND) This is a fake trailer recut from footage of the 2005 film MUNICH with Daniel Craig. That is why you are getting copyright violations, because it IS copyright violations. I will never understand why people exert time and energy on someone elses material when it will not benefit them in any way. I only work on original material. All else is a waste of time, money and effort unless YOU have the rights to do so.

I can't really use own material, since the only camera i have is a 3.15MP. And i prefer to make a trailer of a movie. And youtube lets people use such material. :/

the trailer looks good... bit boring (to me) but it LOOKS good...

how did you make it? what was the budget? it looks like a proper feature film with a budget (explosions, camera, lighting etc...)

But the lack of good music and good sound (explosions, shooting etc...) makes it boring, you can't use long boring music for the entire trailer, you could use some fast music for the second part where there is a lot of action going on... and SFX sounds would help.

Back