Hello like minded friends! :P

First off I would like to start by saying that I am glad that I stumbled upon this website. I have been having a hard time finding a forum that has a well of knowledge along with a well of like minded individuals!

CS Productions is my company and we focus on creating original content for the purpose of television. Movies are not our main priority as of yet but...hey who knows :D Currently based in Michigan, we are in the process of signing distribution contracts with a popular network in order to share our new original series "Pursuit" with the masses!

I am looking forward to sharing both my experiences and knowledge with those around here and I will be willing to help anyway possible! If you guys have any questions related to anything from project concept to contracting with networks just drop a line! For those of you that dont, drop a line anyways! I love to just share a friendly hello! :lol:

Here's to many great times on the site!

'ello there :)

So what's Pursuit, and what's the popular network? An actual television outlet? Very cool, if so. :cool:

Back