• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CREEPY FACEBOOK HORROR

pretty intense & pretty long

That was entertaining Tom and a great concept.
I will say that your story could have been told with the same style, effects, and script in honestly 3-5 minutes. When you are trying to entertain via internet videos, nothing beats short and sweet. I watched it with 3 friends and everyone said the same thing. It's cool, looks good, but entirely too long. Think of the attention span of internet surfers===short!
If you challenged yourself to another cut and forced yourself to limit it to 5 minutes - it would be a very advantageous exercise for your future in filmmaking. You already are using the Bad TV twitch jumpy editing that will let you get away with splicing up an intentionally jumbled picture even shorter. And you'll reach way more people who watch indie movies that look at the length before pressing play. Food for thought. I think you've got a lot of potential :yes:

Thank you for this feedback, means a lot. Yes it is overly long. Far too long. Should have been around 8 minutes. A lot of my reasons behind keeping it so long was because I wanted the actors to get as much screen time as possible, mainly because they all did me a massive favor by being in it, as it all lacked planning.

Thanks again for your comments!! :)

Back