• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Experimental film about a Rabbit

Feedback can come from several directions on this one.

One, if meant as a PSA about animal abuse it preaches to the converted, so not much benefit in any message.

Two, if meant for animal abusers about the torment they inflict upon their victims from the animal's POV I don't think they really care and this would not dissuade them. It may have the opposite effect, actually.

Three, interesting idea filming from inside the cage. Kinda tough working in those tight quarters, eh?!
Consider fixing the focal length, probably by tightening down that aperture, to avoid so many out of focus frames.

Four, nice use of "rabbit" sounds and music. Fairly nice.

GL with the next one!

Feedback can come from several directions on this one.

One, if meant as a PSA about animal abuse it preaches to the converted, so not much benefit in any message.

Two, if meant for animal abusers about the torment they inflict upon their victims from the animal's POV I don't think they really care and this would not dissuade them. It may have the opposite effect, actually.

Three, interesting idea filming from inside the cage. Kinda tough working in those tight quarters, eh?!
Consider fixing the focal length, probably by tightening down that aperture, to avoid so many out of focus frames.

Four, nice use of "rabbit" sounds and music. Fairly nice.

GL with the next one!

Hello rayw,

First of all, thanks for your feedback. You're right. I also heard that this movie could lead to animal abuse. Offcourse this was not my intention.

It was hard to film inside the cage indeed ;). I always do strange stuff in my films. Most are in Dutch so it's difficult to post hem here, because most people here don't speak Dutch. Good that you saw the focus frames. It was very difficult. That would be a good idea for next time.

Thanks man ;).

Back