• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fan-made live action Halo film teaser

Looks pretty incredible. I find it slightly weird seeing that level of production design and VFX in a fan film but it's a great achievement all the same!

+1 to ROC. It looks like it would be really cool to watch, but if your MC doesn't sound anything like the original, or there pitch is to high, it could throw people off. BUT I cant wait to watch it myself :)

the costumes are great, but might i suggest that the character in the first 10 seconds or so get some armor on his upper and lower arms. For me just having the chest armor with a jacket underneath seems a bit ....tacky. (I guess). Im not up on the mytho of halo so maybe he has a different outfit that im not aware off. That being said the costumes rock so doesnt the effects and such so great work cant wait to see more.

Thank you for all the comments! Please leave some comments to our facebook group also. Master chiefs helmet and chest armor are made of high detailed pepakura files but the ODST is just normal detailed. That can maybe explain the tacky feeling. Overall we "makers" are quite happy with the Master chiefs costume especially because it was finished just 5 minutes before the camera was rolling :P

VERY impressive. If I'm any judge (and I am, when it comes to game-related stuff), I'd say that if you marry that sort of production quality to a decent script and some half-decent promotion, you're on track for a million views or more.

Give me a call when you've finished it if you want some promotion suggestions!

Great job on the suits this looks really amazing. It reminds me of iron man and GI Joes suits. The production quality of the footage looks really amazing. Wow... I would love to learn how you made those suits and stuff like that. Looks like you are doing a good job with the CGI too.

Last edited:
Back