• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Short Movie I Made**Minor Adult Content**

I made this short movie just as an experiment to see how people would react to it. I didn't intend for it to be high quality, I just wanted to create a quick and funny concept with some good content, to see if people thought if I had any sort of creative future. I always thought it would be funny to have a short movie about the sterotypical behavior of young marijuna users and edit it simlairly to Robot Chicken.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback, but mostly on the content, with maybe some constuctive criticism. I hope you enjoy it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57RjYIj1Ls

You've got some funny stuff in there, but it's a one-trick pony. You're milking the stoner thing way too much. Five minutes is a very long time to not tell any kind of story. I'm not sure what your concept is. They're stoned; we've seen that before. Give us a story.

Also, I think I would leave out the static-noise transitions. Audiences are used to jump-cuts; they'll understand that time has passed.

Back